- Q: Payment TermsA: Open account to accredited D & B Rated Franchised New Car Dealers who meet our terms of payments as stated on our invoices. Ground and TRUCK SHIPMENTS are Freight Collect. Air and other special forms of transportation costs will be added to the invoice. VISA - MASTERCARD - DISCOVER - AMERICAN EXPRESS accepted.
- Q: SetupA: Artwork, screens, dies and plates made or altered by the seller for this order will remain the property of the seller and/or the manufacturer.
- Q: Setup ChargesA: Most custom items require a setup charge for molds, plates, screens, dies and typesetting that generally remain the property of CGP. Call for a quote.
- Q: ArtworkA: Use standard letter styles. If standard letter styles are not specified, factory will use their own discretion. Custom letter styles require black and white camera-ready art, or CGP will prepare art and costs will depend upon detail. Catalog pricing is based on select type styles. Others may require additional cost. Black and white proofs are available and will show actual face dimensions. Faxes are not considered camera ready art. *Emblems, logos and registered names available under your license agreement. Where indicated add appropriate emblem cost. For custom emblems costs depend upon detail.
- Q: TaxesA: Customers are responsible for all local, state and federal fees and taxes required by law.
- Q: Proofs/Specs SamplesA: Some manufacturers allow spec samples and charge fees.
- Q: Rush OrdersA: Some manufacturers allow spec samples and charge fees. They may be subject to additional production charges and/or fees.
- Q: Cancellation or ChangesA: Customer is responsible to pay for any and all costs incurred by factory up to notice of cancellation or changes. This may include: artwork, setup charges, full die charges and any production costs. Notice of cancellation must be confirmed in writing.
Sign up for Savings :