- Kit includes 2 quick-release 10″ diameter worm-drive band clamps, 1 light pole bracket, 1 fiberglass stem, and 1 BalloonBobber.
- Angled bracket allowes for a constant swaying motion, even in slight winds, reminiscent of latex ballons.
- BalloonBobber is a helium-free, durable, reusable and refillable plastic balloon.
- BalloonBobber’s egg-shape give it the appearence of a classic balloon, without the need for expensive helium.
- We recommend replacing BalloonBobber every 5-8 months, when their color and brilliant shimmer begins to fade.
- If you need a balloon that lasts in subzero temperatures in excess of 25 degrees, you may want to upgrade to BobberMaxx or DuraBalloon.